Resorting to the ever reliable bullets as trying to string coherent paragraphs together is beyond the realm of my present state.
- I finally feel like I live in London. It took me eleven whole months to figure that one out. Evidently getting up to speed with things like basic reality is not one of my strong suits.
- Yours truly has learned how to put one foot in front of the other and has successfully managed to walk just under 53 kilometers over the past couple of weeks. Yes, this deserves documentation and yes, my pride in myself at the moment exceeds no bounds.
- The Olympics are over and no, they weren’t as painful as every cynic in town (myself included!) had anticipated. On the contrary, they were actually pretty darn amazing!
- My early morning tube naps have pathetically become my favorite 40 minutes of the day.
- I’m deeply ashamed to say that I read the much talked about ‘Fifty Shades’ trilogy. They were by far the most amateurish set of books I’ve ever read, but for some warped reason I found them incredibly hard to put down.
- Awfully pleased that I jumped on the Instagram bandwagon and that I’m back to taking photos again, albeit with a measly iPhone.
- Unfortunately discovered that the highly anticipated salt beef bagel on Brick Lane wasn’t really all that! Not completely disappointing, but certainly doesn’t hold its own against the hot salt beef sandwich from Chrisp Street Market.
- I find it quite disturbing that I’ve managed to unconsciously wean myself off of my obsessive tv watching. I’m still not quite sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
- Being someone who previously loathed change, I finally seem to have come around. I have to say that I’m currently reveling in the magnitude of how much my life has changed over the past two months.
Now that I’ve got all that down, I’m off to go live my life so that hopefully in another month or so there may be something more worthwhile to record on here!